Friday, October 3, 2008

de-virginizing blog

i've always put off having a log just because I thought it would take it too much of my time to keep it updated... but at this point- having graduated college and finding myself in the 'working world', I realize that I'm on the computer much more than expected. Hence, this blog.
I'm not quite sure what I'm trying to accomplish here because there are so many blogs that deal strictly with Boston and fashion, and all that good stuff and I feel like they either are highly dedicated to their blogs and/or they're going to have much more info than I am. So what I think I'll try to do is keep this as a way of letting whoever wants to read what interesting thing i've come across on a particular day and events and things to try pay attention to (?).
just because I believe in making things as colorful as possible, I'm going to leave you with lovely pictures of apples in Harvard, MA and a group of crazy apple pickers.
toodles

sofia



No comments: